SAT Catalyst Fund
Creating enterprise solutions to poverty
The SAT Catalyst Fund is meant to be a catalyst for churches and business-minded individuals to work together on enterprise solutions THROUGH THEIR CHURCH. Its two-fold purpose is to:
- Unleash the practice of Impact Investing through local congregations
- Connect the business-minded and many Millennials to the mission work of their church
The SAT Catalyst Fund enables churches and their members to use charitable dollars as loans and start-up capital. Funds are recycled, allowing you to re-deploy the same dollars over and over again as projects pay back.
First, a church picks or designs a project that fits their priorities. Next, we set up a Church Impact Account that functions much like a donor-advised fund. The project is then funded as follows:
- The church invests one-third of the needed capital for the project
- Business-minded donors from your church invest another one-third and…
- The SAT Catalyst Fund invests one-third
Because the SAT Catalyst Fund invests in your Church Impact Account and by prioritizing the relationship between business-minded donors and the mission work of their church we help you create a 2 for 1 match on church dollars.
Even more important, our process engages millennials and marketplace individuals in the process, turning them not only into supporters of the missions but champions